The Davis Honors Challenge (DHC) is an entrance-by-application, four-year, campus-wide honors program for high-achieving, highly motivated students who want more challenging course work, closer contacts with faculty and dynamic interactions with similarly motivated peers. DHC offers students the opportunity:
- to learn how to think critically and analytically
- to work collaboratively in teams
- to develop strategies for addressing real-world problems
- to enhance research skills
- to improve oral and written communication skills
- to become more familiar with electronic communication.